Niagara Falls, NY
- 78.1 total acres; 59.9 developable acres
- Industrial zone
- Accessible to I-190
- Close proximity to the Niagara Scenic Parkway
- Excellent rail access (CSX)
- Serviced by all major utilities
The property owner seeks to identify interested developers or end users to acquire and redevelop a former Niagara Plant Site located in Niagara Fall, NY. The site boasts an excellent location in one of the largest international Mega-Regions between the U.S. and Canada. The region is strategically located within 500 miles of 40% of the U.S. population. A Fact Sheet on the property can be downloaded here.
- Address: 3181 Buffalo Avenue, Niagara Falls, New York 14303
- Total Acreage: 78.1 total acres; 59.9 developable acres (approximately 18 acres currently leased to a chemical manufacturer)
- Tax Parcels: 8 parcels
- Current Zoning: Industrial
- Status: Currently being decommissioned and prepared for redevelopment
Location & Access
The Niagara Plant Site is located in Niagara County, New York. The site is approximately 10 miles, via I-190, from the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge, the primary commercial bridge to Canada in the greater Niagara area.
The Niagara Plant Site is situated in a heavily industrialized area of Niagara Falls, predominantly occupied by chemical industries. The Niagara Plant Site is part of the Buffalo Avenue Industrial Corridor Brownfields Opportunity Area (BOA).
- Region: Buffalo/Niagara Region
- Location: Industrial
- Site Access: Accessible to I-190; Close proximity to the Niagara Scenic Parkway
- Airport: Approximately 5 miles from the Niagara Falls International Airport and less than 25 miles from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Rail Service: CSX rail service on site
The Niagara Plant Site is serviced by all major utilities, including access to some of the cheapest and greenest power in North America. In addition, a number of economic development incentives and resources are available within the City of Niagara Falls and Niagara County.