By accessing the website at https://industrial-portfolio.com (“Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- use spiders, robots, or other automated services to monitor, data mine, or copy any content contained on the Website;
- use the Website in an unlawful manner, such as for offensive, abusive, tortuous, libelous, defamatory, or other illegal purposes;
- use the Website or any data therein to generate or send unsolicited emails or any content that would violate these Terms and Conditions; or
- remove, erase, or tamper with any copyright or other proprietary notice printed or stamped on, affixed to, or encoded or recorded in the Website.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vita Nuova LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Vita Nuova LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vita Nuova LLC and The Chemours Company do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Copyright Complaints
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. The Website reserves the right to remove any material which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted on the Website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the materials be removed, or access to them blocked.
Such notice must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA and must be in writing and include the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of your work;
- A description of the material that you claim to be infringing, as well as its location on the Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice.
You should consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be substantial penalties for false claims.
Notices and counter-notices for the Website should be sent to Vita Nuova LLC, PO Box 13, Newtown, CT 06470 Phone: 888-308-1750.
In no event shall Vita Nuova LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if Vita Nuova LLC or a Vita Nuova LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vita Nuova LLC and The Chemours Company do not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete or current. Vita Nuova LLC may make changes to the materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. However Vita Nuova LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vita Nuova LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vita Nuova LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Vita Nuova LLC may revise these terms of service for the Website at any time without notice. By using the Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Connecticut and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Failure to insist on strict performance of any of these Terms and Conditions will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by Vita Nuova LLC of any right under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and the liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Vita Nuova LLC as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your utilization of the Website.
12. Compliance with Laws
Your access to the Website is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. You agree to fully comply with all such laws.
These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. The rights under these Terms and Conditions or any license granted hereunder may not be assigned, sublicensed or otherwise transferred by you without the prior written consent of Vita Nuova LLC, which retains the right to withhold consent in its sole discretion.
All notices to Vita Nuova LLC must be in writing and must be sent registered mail, certified mail, or overnight mail with a return receipt requested to Managing Member at Vita Nuova LLC.
15. Entire Agreement/ Reservation of Rights
These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and Vita Nuova LLC with respect to use of and material available on or through the Website, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between you and Vita Nuova LLC with respect to the matters described herein. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Your privacy is important to us.
Personal Information that We Collect
In general, you can visit the Website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. If you choose to submit an inquiry through the contact form on the Website, the contact information is transmitted via email to Vita Nuova LLC representatives. Those emails and details of the contact inquiry are only shared with internal Vita Nuova LLC representatives, Chemours representatives, and possibly with related affiliates or contractors that are needed to provide you with information you have requested.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We only use the information you submit through the website for the purposes of contacting you to provide additional information, which you are requesting by completing the contact form. We will not sell or give away your personal information outside of Vita Nuova LLC, Chemours, and other related entities that are needed to provide you with the information you are requesting. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
We may collect information from your visit to the Website that does not identify you personally or disclose any of your personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser you are using, computer operating system, and other information available through website statistics software. We currently don’t respond to Do Not Track signals in browsers.