Chamber Works – Deepwater, NJ
- 11 lots; sizes range from 7 to 41 acres
- Set within active industrial facility
- Adjacent to I-295 and New Jersey Turnpike
- Direct access to Delaware River
- Onsite rail
- Significant facility assets and amenities
The property owner seeks one or more developers or users interested in leasing land within an active industrial facility located in the greater Philadelphia/New Jersey region. Located in Deepwater, New Jersey, with direct access to the Delaware River, this site offers all the attributes needed by heavy industrial tenants. A Fact Sheet on the property can be downloaded here.
- Address: 326 Deep Water Slapes Corner Road, Carney’s Point, NJ
- Total Acreage: Approximately 1,500 acres including industrial operations and habitat buffer
- Parcels Available: 11 lots available for lease ranging in size from 7 to 41 acres
- Current Zoning: Heavy Industrial (HI); regulated by Pennsville Township, NJ
- Status: Operational industrial facility
Location & Access
- Region: Greater Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey Region
- Neighborhood: Waterfront industrial facility
- Site Access: Located adjacent to I-295 and New Jersey Turnpike
- Airport: 30 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport
- Rail Access: Direct access with on-site railcar handling (2 locomotives)
- Water Access: Direct access to the Delaware River
This property provides significant industrial access and infrastructure that may be of interest to future users.
- Chambers Cogeneration on site (electricity and steam)
- Natural gas
- Trucking (with scales)
- River water: Delaware River (13,000 gal/min)
- Process/potable water: Salem Canal (5,000 gal/min)
- Instrument air
The property features extensive amenities available to future tenants. These shared assets provide significant value to industrial end users.
- Protection: On-site incident first responder-capability (injury, spill, fire, etc.)
- Security: Contracted security force, including on- and off-site
- Environmental: Hazardous chemical management expertise
- Permitting: New Jersey discharge permit
The property consists of 11 lots available for lease within an operating manufacturing facility. Available lots range in size from approximately 7 to 41 acres, and are of varying locations and characteristics.