- 357 total acres; 333.5 acres available for development
- Commercial, residential, agriculture
and open space mixed land use
- Denver Metro Region
- Located off US 85
- 12 miles to I-25
- Less than 1 hour drive time to Denver International Airport
The property owner seeks to identify developers or end users interested in the acquisition and redevelopment of this former commercial and industrial site located in central Colorado. Located 20 miles south of Denver and directly adjacent to the historic Village of Louviers, this property offers a unique opportunity in the vibrant and growing Denver metro region. A Fact Sheet on the property can be downloaded here.
The property owner has initiated an Expressions of Interest (EOI) process to identify parties interested in the redevelopment of this former industrial site in Louviers, CO. The EOI is a multi-step process designed to identify experienced, financially sound, and capable developers, development teams, or end-users with a vision for an enduring and sustainable reuse of the property.
Interested parties are invited to submit an Expression of Interest outlining a proposed approach to site redevelopment, along with a qualifications package demonstrating experience and financial capacity for the successful acquisition and future use of the property.
All interested parties will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement in order to participate.
If you are interested in learning more about the EOI process, or would like to receive the EOI Package, Contact Us and a project representative will contact you.
- Address: 7255 North Main Street, Louviers, CO
- Total Acreage: Approximately 357 acres; 333.5 acres available for development
- Tax Parcels: Single parcel
- Current Zoning: General Industrial (northern portion) & Rural Residential (southern portion); regulated by Douglas County
- Status: Former commercial and industrial property; all operations ceased in 1989
Property Aerial Tour:
Explore the assets and opportunities at the Louviers Property through an aerial tour of the property and surrounding area in this short video.
Location & Access
- Region: Denver Metro Region; ~20 miles south of Denver and ~54 miles north of Colorado Springs, two major Front Range cities
- Neighborhood: Adjacent to historic Louviers; surrounded by industrial, agricultural, open space, and residential uses
- Site Access: Located off US-85; 12 miles to I-25
- Airport: Less than 50 miles to Denver International Airport, the 5th busiest airport in the U.S., and 20 miles to municipal Centennial Airport.
- 11,300 square foot warehouse onsite
- Electricity provided by Xcel Energy
- Natural gas connection nearby
- Adjacent to new road built by Douglas County
- Two potable water wells onsite
The property is currently regulated by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) under a closed Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) permit. Site investigation and remediation activities have been completed for all identified areas on the property. Several areas have been closed with post closure monitoring and maintenance requirements and restrictions on the future use of these areas. The remaining areas have clean closures or have been closed with unrestricted use. Biennial groundwater monitoring is currently being conducted. A use restriction will be required for groundwater underlying the property. Post closure requirements and several closure reports are pending final CDPHE approval.