- 255 total acres
- 8 development lots
- Lots from 10 to 65 acres
- Sale or ground lease opportunities
- Active industrial park
- Available as individual lots or as group portfolio
The property is currently owned and operated by The Chemours Company. Eight (8) development lots situated with this active industrial park setting are available for sale or ground lease. Chemours seeks parties interested in purchasing individual lots or as a group portfolio. Two parcels are currently subject to a purchase option and two additional parcels are subject to a lease option. Chemours will consider transferring option agreements as part of a comprehensive sale.
A Fact Sheet on the property can be downloaded here.
- Address: 5470 N Twin City Hwy Nederland, TX 77627
- Total Acreage: 255.40 acres available
- Tax Parcels: 8 parcels located within the industrial park for sale. Sites ranging in size from 9.8 to 65 acres
- Current Zoning: Subject to Jefferson County land use regulations
- Status: Operating facility with multiple industrial parcels available
Location & Access
The Beaumont Works Industrial Park is located along the Neches River in Jefferson County, Texas.
- Region: Golden Triangle of SE Texas
- Neighborhood: SE Jefferson County, Texas
- Site Access: Located off State Highway 347; within 10 miles of I-10
- Airport: Regional airport within 6 miles
- Rail Service: Industrial park served by Kansas City Southern – rail spurs vary by parcel
- Deep Water: Barge dock on the Neches River which connects to Port of Beaumont and Gulf of Mexico
The property contains significant industrial assets and infrastructure that may be of interest to future users
- Natural Gas
- Fiber Option
- Raw Water
- Waste Treatment Plant
Eight (8) development lots of varying size and characteristics are available for sale or ground lease. Two parcels are currently subject to a purchase option and two additional parcels are subject to a lease option. Chemours will consider transferring option agreements as part of a comprehensive sale.
Lot 3 – 13.148 acre predominantly wooded lot
Lot 5 – 47.265 acre predominantly wooded lot subject to purchase offer
Lot 10 – 10.337 industrial lot with ancillary structures subject to lease option
Lot 11 – 26.618 acre lot subject to purchase option
Lot 13 – 9.8 acre former processing area; currently used for laydown. Lot subject to purchase option
Lot 23 – 18.933 acre landfill with redevelopment potential
Lot 24 – 65 acre lot located with marsh area
Lot 28 – 64.30 acre brownfield
The current owner has embarked on a multi-phase remediation program under the guidance of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). In addition, select parcels may require regulatory review of TCEQ, Texas Parks and Wildlife, Texas General Land Office, National Oceanic and Atmosphere Association, and the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Environmental status varies by parcel. Additional information available to interested parties.